There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

[Accepted] Mandelasa's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Mandelasa, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandelasa

Mandelasa New Member

------------------------------------------------Info about me-------------------------------------------------
    Please state your in-game name:
    Mandelasa

How old are you?:
    I am 16 years old today but my birthday is August 2nd (tomorrow) so if you are reading this past August 2nd I'm 17 years old. :)
    Edit: I'm 17 years old now.

What's your timezone?:
    My timezone is CET Central Europé ( GMT +1/+2) but if it's needed I can stay up later to help out or if there a staff meeting.
    --------------------------------------------------Staff related--------------------------------------------------
    Up to how many hours can you contribute a day?:
    I can't say exactly how many hours I can spend on the server, it's more like how many hours I decide to spend on the server as I can technically spend up to 24 hours old but I like to sleep, eat and do something besides playing Minecraft all day. But at a minimum, I can play at least 4-6 hours daily (More or less).

Are you familiar with our server/forum rules?:
    Yes, and if I'm not sure there always the website to help me. And if I don't have access to the website, going by my gut feeling works okay most of the time.

Do you have Skype?:

Yes, I do. If you want it PM me in-game or on the website (or discord) With your IGN and your staff rank. (I will not add anyone who isn't staff)

Past experiences as staff [Optional]:
    I have plenty past experience being staff on several servers (Such as Sunraids, 100+ players, and Snapcraft, 600+ players, I have proof if you want it)

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:
    In the last year. No, I have not actually been punished on any server.
    But 1-2 years ago I did get punished for hacking (Hackclient Wurst) on Hypixel (30 days). I was helping an old friend with his server by testing his Anticheat (which FYI didn't work). I completely forgot I had the client on and went of Hypixel to play skywars. When the game started I realized it and before I had the time to leave something enabled and I was banned by Watchdog.
    2-3 years before that I was banned on a server called Snapcraft for an unknown reason (3 days) I never got to know why I was banned and it was the first time I had ever been banned. (Well I was banned one time before that but I don't think it counts since it was 7 years ago, and it was a classmate who banned me of his server because "girls don't play games")
    Last time I was muted was 3 years ago.

Why choose you over the other applicants?
    You should choose me because:

A: I'm online more than most other people can be. Since I'm in a different time zone than most another staff member I'm able to be on when there are no other staff members on.
    B: I have a lot of past experience being a staff member. I have been everything between Helper - Owner (including Builder) meaning if I am put in a situation where there no written guide on how to deal with it, I can (in most situations) guess what I should do.
    C: I'm a person who rarely gets into fights with other players, I don't like causing trouble in general. I personally do not curse (No real reason why I don't mind other people cursing, I just do not do it myself)
    D: I have known Bomb for years now, he knows I'm trustworthy.
    E: I'm kind and don't mind talking to people.

How would you benefit LevaniaMC?: [For this response, we expect a minimum of 2 pargraphs]:
    I can benefit the server by being online and active. I offer an online staff member who is on at different times than the other staff members. A person who know the rules inside out and has a good judgment when it comes to dealing with players. Someone who dealt with hackers (not cheats but real hackers), spammers, people who accused me of doing wrong (then admitted what I did was right). I have dealt with ban bypassers as a helper (kicking them every time they joined until a higher staff member could join) I have my way of dealing with hackers with the minimun harm done. I'm a kind person who will help player and punish people fair.

---------------------------------------------------Situations---------------------------------------------------
    A player is spamming the chat, what would you do?:
    If someone is spamming you first warn them if they continue you mute them for 15 minutes.

A player is advertising an IP to his server, what would you do?:

If someone is advertising their own/someone else's server it's a permanent mute. If they do it unintentional it's a 15 minute mute.

Two players are fighting in chat, What would you do?:

If it's just a small fight then you don't have to do anything, it's faction some fighting is going to happen. But if it ends up out of hand (depending on the situations) you can ask them to take it to pm or if it's really badly out of hand, I would tell them to ignore each other or tell them to stop. If they don't stop You can mute them for 1 minute as the last warning that they should stop. If they don't stop after that I would mute them for 30 minutes.

A player told you to kill yourself, What would you do?:

First, you warn them then if that person does it again it's 15 minutes mute, then a 30 minute mute.

A player is telling you that a player is hacking, What would you do?:

I asked them to provide proof and report them on the website, If I have permissions to check Him/her out myself I will do it but I will still ask them to provide proof.
    If they are accusing someone of hacking in public chat I would ask them to Pm a staff member instead, or report them on the website. If they are unable to record or gather proof and I don't have permissions myself there isn't a lot that we can do.

A player is threatening to undertake a DDoS towards the server if they are not given OP or staff, what do you do?:

I would report it to a higher staff member if I don't have permissions myself, If I do then I will permanently ban them.
    ------------------------------------------------Other Info-------------------------------------------------------
    Any additional information you'd like to share?:
    I know Bomb, Dime and ID :)

#1 Mandelasa, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    OGkillakush likes this.
  2. OGkillakush

OGkillakush New Member

I had the opportunity to meet you in game, you are very friendly. This is an outstanding staff application, I can tell you really took your time making it. It seems you've know the staff team for a very long time, I have no doubts we will soon see that staff tag next to your name. +1 from me, wish the best of luck.

#2 OGkillakush, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  3. ciphbae

ciphbae Member

good app no flaws what so ever. Best of luck to you :) +1

4. Ocarinas

Ocarinas New Member

Normal application.

Good luck to you

5. AidanWal

AidanWal Member

Definitely one of the top applications, good luck!!!

6. Mandelasa

Mandelasa New Member

Thank you all for the great replies :D

OGkillakush likes this.
  7. Bomb

Bomb Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Congratulations @Mandelasa , thank you for submitting an application. You've fortunately have been accepted into our staff team, be sure to stay active and helpful in-game at all times!

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.