There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

Azzut's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Azzut, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azzut

Azzut New Member

Please state your in-game name: Azzut

How old are you?: 15

What's your timezone?: UTC +4 (Dubai TimeZone)

Up to how many hours can you contribute a day?
    :
    I can Contribute 4-5 Hours 1 Day.
    Are you familiar with our server/forum rules?:
    Yes, Although i have just joined the first thing i do when i join a server is to check the rules.
    Do you have Skype?:
    I Do but i am not giving it away unless i get accepted, cause i don't want anyone with my Skype.

Past experiences as staff [Optional]:
    I started my moderating experiences on Cobblecraft, an SMP server. After a few months of playing, I was promoted to become 1 of 2 admins the server needed. Before long, the “Head Admin” rank was developed by the owner as he wanted to award admin to 2 others, and he granted me this new rank of Head Admin. I was numerously placed as the temporary owner of the server while the owner was busy or on holidays.

The staff of Cobblecraft eventually ended up becoming "corrupt" in a way. They were a lot younger than I and wanted to focus more on fun and stupidity than being serious. I resigned because staff couldn’t see that blowing up that annoying person’s house was a bad idea. The staff didn’t have any understanding on how to run a server, and couldn’t tell the difference between right or wrong. After a month or 2, the owner of Cobblecraft invited me back as their “Coder”, a rank designed to deal with the technical issues of the server and to manage the plugins for them.

In between positions on Cobblecraft, I created and developed my own server named The Quantum Network. We were an Australian hosted server with many different game types such as SMP, Creative and various PvP modes. After about 2-3 years of development, we held a small player base of 15-20 players daily. Due to Australian hosting prices being unreasonably high, money became an issue and the server was closed on the 14th of September, 2015.

Some time whilst working with Cobblecraft, I applied to become a moderator on a server named Vast PvP. Vast was considered the Australian Badlion, and held up to 80+ players daily. I was a frequent moderator on Vast and held my position for 6 months, before resigning. My experience with Vast has so far been my biggest in terms of managing players and helping, and has been a huge help in growing my passion for helping.

Through my work with servers in the past, I have gained a lot of knowledge on how plugins operate and how to manage them, how to manage a server, and even started learning JavaScript and Python 3 to become more involved. My time as a staff member on previous servers has also helped me to identify problems quicker, and to help resolve them immediately.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:

Yes, I have been banned on MineHQ which was false I was in lobby where they have this new thing when u press double space bar it launches u forward and whilst doing that I connected to the factions server inside the network itself and I was flying I was screaming in my team speak with friends that we can now fly in spawn so they were making there way towards spawn for a second I though they added it by purpose because the spawn was humongous but then after 2 seconds I got banned by console for flying which till this date is false banned and that's the only server I am banned on unless you want me to include servers that have actually not even hit a player base. In that case I got banned more than 3 times. And that's te only places where I got banned on in my whole life in my 5 years of playing minecraft

Why choose you over the other applicants? [For this response, we expect a minimum of 2 pargraphs]:
    It is a very hard question to reply to but in my thinking you should choose me over other staff applicants is because i am an experienced staff member i know all the command i should know from being a Helper to being a Mod.

Other reason why is cause i can benefit this server i have some Youtube friends that have over 700+ subscribers i can tell them to join this server and record here.
    How would you benefit LevaniaMC?:
    I believe my presence will benefit the server in a lot of ways. I communicate easily and in a meaningful and confident manner. I am reliable, dependable, responsible and would dedicate time to the server when possible to fulfil a position as a staff member. I think I would get along with both staff and players easily and would try my very best to help out at all times. I am respectful to others around me and to those in higher positions to me. I also have a part time job, which has helped my skills of teamwork and working in an environment as a staff member. I am also a great listener and can be trusted to help look after the Reboot Network. I understand that moderators cannot always be available and can't monitor every word and action, but because I live in Dubai, I often play when there are no other staff members online. Being a part of the staff on Reboot would allow greater staff presence over more time zones, and thus help out players that do not regularly play at the same time as current staff. I also believe that my past experience would be an added benefit to the server.

A player is spamming the chat, what would you do?:
    What I like to do it is Mute Chat First then, mute the player for around 30 Mins - 1 Hour.
    A player is advertising an ip to his server, what would you do?:
    I Would Clear Chat. And Then Mute the player.
    Two players are fighting in chat, What would you do?:
    I Would tell them to calm down and talk Chill if they do not comply. Then i have to mute atleast 1 Player or both
    A player told you to kill yourself, What would you do?:
    Ban Him For Death- Threats.
    A player is telling you that a player is hacking, What would you do?:
    /staff and then tp to that player as fast i could and freeze or ban him before he can harm the other players.
    A player is threatening to undertake a DDoS towards the server if they are not given OP or staff, what do you do?:
    Ban Him/Her For DDoS Threats.

#1 Azzut, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    shadowl00t likes this.
  2. Stealthayy

Stealthayy New Member

+1 Well formatted and well spoken English i can see you being a good staff member! good luck man

Azzut likes this.
  3. Azzut

Azzut New Member

Thanks Man

4. shadowl00t

shadowl00t New Member

Whoa, nice application but at the 'Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details' it was ment for any server change it for a sec and it would be a great application I'd also like to see you as a staff member, you seem like you're a very cool person, I talked with you for a second, and you seem pretty chill. Goodluck my friend :D

Azzut likes this.
  5. Azzut

Azzut New Member

Thanks <3

6. shadowl00t

shadowl00t New Member

Haha, my keyboard freaked out at some point. I edited and made it better, thankss -Shadowl00t

7. ciphbae

ciphbae Member

the color of the font is hard to read my man change to pink or darker shade of this blue :)

8. Azzut

Azzut New Member

Got it

9. Azzut

Azzut New Member

I will do it once I get my pc back to which is in 7 hours

10. AidanWal

AidanWal Member

Great English bro and I like the way that you changed the color for the answers and made it easier to read, though I would have preferred it to be a different color because bright blue is slightly hard to read. Other than that its perfect :) my only complaint was the color so I am certain you will get on the staff team. Best of luck :)

11. Azzut

Azzut New Member

Thanks I will make sure to change color it's hard to change it on my phone once I'm on my pc I will do it <3

12. AidanWal

AidanWal Member

Ok good job overall tho :)

13. Azzut

Azzut New Member

Thanks <3

14. Azzut

Azzut New Member

There you go i changed the color!

15. AidanWal

AidanWal Member

:) ye looks better now

16. Azzut

Azzut New Member

Thnx again

17. IdentityDisorder

Staff Member Admin

Denied.

You provide no proof of your positions on those servers, which led me and another staff member to do some investigating. We did not find any traces of any of the servers you said you staffed on, except for "Cobblecraft," which was a NETHERLANDS based server. Your ban on MineHQ is also incorrect. You're not even banned. You were on 11 days ago. Also, your first three responses and the situational ones are yours, but everything else has been plagiarized. Here is the proof:

https://rebootmc.com/threads/azuraiis-staff-application.1577/
    https://namemc.com/profile/Azuraii.2
    https://namemc.com/profile/Azzut.1

We were planning on having you on the staff team, but I knew something looked a bit funny. Through our research, we've uncovered all of this. Please do not apply again.

Sincerely,
    The Levania Administration Team

FzG likes this.
  18. FzG

FzG GANGMEMBER
    Mod

Schmoked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.