There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Player Appeals' started by Mygiel, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Mygiel

Mygiel New Member

IGN: ICodePancakes
    Staff Member who banned you: ylti
    Reason why you got banned: illegal regens
    Reason why you should be unbanned: ehmm today i got banned and the text says illegal regens yeah i had walls whith lava and water but they didnt even work now i didnt even know that wasnt allowed but they didnt even regen.
    But oke the staff said there gonna fix it they lava my whole base and walls while im being raided? but oke then ylti just banned me for the walls?? wtf i got great proof here=but 2 days ago ylti was at my walls and he said nothing about regen walls nothing about that there not allowed why today when im getting raided he suddenly randomly ban me for my walls when 2 days he was at my walls saying yeah nice base and nice walls but he didnt even mention about regen walls could have say something but doesnt thats not allowed then i could have replace the lava whith water noproblem but next day im getting raided by darkness fac then ylti lava all my walls inside of my base to helped the raiderz by putting lava not even water my base was in cobble so they cegg there way in and then later on the day ylti JUST banned me but he said after he gonna fixi the walls its all oke no big deal then He banned wtf! but thx for reading 2017-08-15_18.53.34.png 2017-08-15_18.53.34.png

#1 Mygiel, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  2. Mygiel

Mygiel New Member

BEST PROOF EVER yaehh im proud that i took that screenshot ±0

3. Mygiel

Mygiel New Member

is someone gonna reply i made a perfect proof...