There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

ComboSack Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ComboSack, Jul 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ComboSack

ComboSack New Member

Please state your in-game name:ComboSack
    How old are you?:I'm 15 turning 16 on August 15th
    What's your timezone?:Est

Up to how many hours can you contribute a day?:About 7-10 maybe even more
    Are you familiar with our server/forum rules?: Yes I am I have been staff on many servers, and I also have owned a faction server before.
    Do you have Skype?:Yes
    Past experiences as staff [Optional]:I was helper on many servers, I was also Admin on a couple of servers.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I am not banned on any servers.
    Why choose you over the other applicants? [For this response, we expect a minimum of 2 pargraphs]:
    How would you benefit LevaniaMC?: I think you should choose me over the others because I have had many experiences as staff. I have been threw all the rules and know what to do as a staff member. I am a very mature kid and wont deal with any kids crap. I wont let anyone slip out of the rules, if I see they do something wrong there getting a punishment. I know what punishments are, I also know the commands for muting players, banning players, temp muting, and temp banning. I know that I would have to take time off of playing factions to be a staff member but I am good at handling situations. I can deal with several different things at once that players need help with. I also am very good at telling if players are using some kind of hacked client like ghost client.

A player is spamming the chat, what would you do?: I would warn him and then if he did again 15 min mute.
    A player is advertising an ip to his server, what would you do?: Clear chat and perm mute.
    Two players are fighting in chat, What would you do?: I would warn them to stop and If kept going would temp mute for 15mins for not listening to staff.
    A player told you to kill yourself, What would you do?: I would instantly mute him since my cousin committed suicide.
    A player is telling you that a player is hacking, What would you do?: I would tp in vanish to the player and watch him to see if he is hacking.
    A player is threatening to undertake a DDoS towards the server if they are not given OP or staff, what do you do?: I would perm ip ban the player.

Any additional information you'd like to share?: I am a 15 year old kid that likes to hang out with this friends, I have a job that's like 2 hours a day. I also like to play baseball, and I'm a Junior in High school.

2. AidanWal

AidanWal Member

Wayyy more detail bro and I found it hard to read, Good Luck :)

3. AidanWal

AidanWal Member

Try to change the color and space it out next time :)

4. Aquilliance

Aquilliance New Member

as Aiden said, missing detail aswell as spacing the questions out more or use some colors on the questions so it is easier to read and less confusing.

5. FzG

FzG GANGMEMBER
    Mod

-1... you're blacklisted.