There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

DadandBoujee Staff Application 8/9/17

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Jarod Garza, Aug 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarod Garza

Jarod Garza New Member

Please state your in-game name: DadandBoujee
    How old are you?: 16 years old
    What's your timezone?: Central Time

Up to how many hours can you contribute a day?: 1 minumum, 3 max
    Are you familiar with our server/forum rules?: yes
    Do you have Skype?: yes, jfishinrod
    Past experiences as staff [Optional]: nope
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, I was banned on hypixel for accused hacks when it was false
    Why choose you over the other applicants? [For this response, we expect a minimum of 2 pargraphs]: I am a well fitted candiate. I am matured 16 year old who has patience and is really considerate. I rarely get mad and have lots od positive vibes
    How would you benefit LevaniaMC?: I would keep the server nice and calm and I will brinmg in more members

A player is spamming the chat, what would you do?: I would simply private message jim to slow down the spam. If continues, I will say it in public chat. 3rd time, I will kick. If it continues I will ban for a day.
    A player is advertising an ip to his server, what would you do?: Private message them to stop advertising. If continues, they will get a 1 day ban.
    Two players are fighting in chat, What would you do?: Simply message both of them to calm down and talks things through with positivity. If that doesnt work, they will both receive kicks. After that will be a day ban.
    A player told you to kill yourself, What would you do?: I would kick him for threatening, if continues, he will get a week ban for promoting suicide.
    A player is telling you that a player is hacking, What would you do?: I will investigate and see if the player is truly hacking. I would probably go invis and watch all their actions.
    A player is threatening to undertake a DDoS towards the server if they are not given OP or staff, what do you do?: Smooth talk them to calm down and just have fun. If it continues, probably a week ban due to threats.

Any additional information you'd like to share?: Nothing at all

2. IdentityDisorder

Staff Member Admin

Denied.

Your replies to the situations aren't correct. Also, I've never seen you in game and you have no activity on the forums. Improve these things and reapply after a minimum of 3 days.

Sincerely,
    The Levania Administration Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.