There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

DeathFromAbov3's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by DeathFromAbov3, Sep 14, 2017.

1. DeathFromAbov3

DeathFromAbov3 New Member

Please state your in-game name:
    DeathFromAbov3
    How old are you?:

What's your timezone?:

Central Standard time​

To begin this application, please answer simple questions regarding server activity and potential qualities you possess that make you stand out and could benefit LevaniaMC

Up to how many hours can you contribute a day?:
    With School going about 5-7 hours a day. on weekends, depends on if I have to go to my Biological fathers or not.
    Schedule:
    Sunday: OPEN: 12:00 A.M to 11:00 P.M
    Monday: OPEN: 3:30 P.M to 11:00 P.M
    Tuesday: OPEN: 3:30 P.M to 11:00 P.M
    Wednesday: OPEN: 3:30 P.M to 11:00 P.M
    Thursday: OPEN: 3:30 P.M to 11:00 P.M
    Friday: OPEN: 3:30 P.M to 1-2 A.M (Depending if I'm with my mom or not)
    Saturday: OPEN 10:00 A.M to 1-2 A.M (depending on if I'm with my mom or not)
    Are you familiar with our server/forum rules?:

I am familiar with the server rules as I have been playing on the server for a good chunk of time now. If there are any rules you would like me to check up on, please let me know via PM on discord.
    Do you have Skype?:

I Do have skype, but I am more active via discord. My discord is ๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡ḎεαтℌℱяøмѦ♭ø√3#9606 And my skype is Bajanbaccahelper.
    Past experiences as staff [Optional]:

I have a decently big past as staff experience, have been Co-Owner on a old network named Spoodercraft (does no longer exist anymore).
    I was Helper on one of bomb's old servers CarminePvP. I was helper on there for about 2 weeks, before Bomb had decided to shut it down and create the server Sunraids. (I have someone you can contact for proof)
    I was Owner of my own server for about 2 months before I shut it down due to my PC breaking. It peaked at about 200 players on daily, and since then never was in the mood to really start a server. (Again have someone to contact for proof).
    I have been staff on many other servers, but none of them big enough for anyone to really care about, so i'm just going to save you some time and not put them.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:
    I have been banned/muted on a few servers for advertising servers that Bomb owned cause they started to die, other then that I have never been punished on a server. If you have any concerns on the servers I was banned from pm me via discord.
    Why choose you over the other applicants? [For this response, we expect a minimum of 2 paragraphs]:

My main reason you should choose me over other applicants is the past experience I've had with being a staff member on servers, and how long I've been playing Minecraft. I've been playing Minecraft since October of 2012 (5 ish years). I've watched the game peak at times and fall at times, but still goes strong. out of those 5 ish years I've been doing work for servers (via staff team) for about 4 of those years. I've been playing on servers that Bomb/Neo has owned for about 2 years (since OG hyverse). I've watched servers of his rise, and fall.
    My secondary reasons you should choose me over others is I am loyal. Like I said above I've been playing on Bomb's servers for 2 years and haven't quit. There have been maps where I didn't play because I had other things going on, but if I could play I did. I know the server well, as well as the players on it who form the player base. I've had a donor rank since Og hyverse Map 2.
    How would you benefit LevaniaMC?:

I'd do basically what ever I can to keep the server from dying, and getting people on while checking people for clients if they're suspected, as well as making sure people get the correct help they need. I'll follow all the guidelines involving punishing a player at the staff rank I am at, and make sure I do my best when ever and where ever I am at, whether it's via discord, website or in the server itself. Other staff members I see have been inactive or straight up not the smartest of people and just "abuse" the powers they have been given which is something I will never do, as I know it ruins a server and the way people play and even if people play. ​

To continue, here are a series of scenarios that could occur on the server and we would like you to respond to. If you are an old, active member, you have probably seen several staff members react differently to the following. We want our staff members to be able to take initiatives depending on the severity of the infraction, which is why we ask you the following. Remember you possess limited permissions that fall under the category of your rank, therefore please answer with adequate punishments.

A player is spamming the chat, what would you do?:
    Depending on what they are spamming i'd give them a warning (if it is there first offense). If they do it again I will continue on with a 15 minute server mute, and go up on the time of the mute depending on what offense they are on.
    A player is advertising an ip to his server, what would you do?:

I will Permanently mute them if they intentionally advertise, but say they accidently sent an ip out cause they were going to message a player to either duel them or something along those lines, i'd temp mute them for 15 minutes.
    Two players are fighting in chat, What would you do?:

I'd personally message both players to take it into Personal messages via server or discord so other players do not have to withstand the fight and have there chat spammed with a bunch of nonsense, and if the fight were to get serious (people being told "KYS" or "Drink bleach") I will give them the punishment for that category of broken rule.
    A player told you to kill yourself, What would you do?:

I will give them a server warning on there first offense. If it is not there first offense then I will go and give them a 15 minute mute (2nd offense) and 1 hour mute after that (3rd+ offense).
    A player is telling you that a player is hacking, What would you do?:

I will notify the player that I am contacting staff who have access to watch people (depending on if I have permissions to or not) and will make sure someone gets on to do something. if I have permission to do it, then I will personally go and watch the player and make sure they are not hacking. If I am given permission to SS a player I will carry out in a SS on that player to make sure that they are 100% for sure using a hacked client. If not I will let them carry on with there day and apologize for the inconvenience.
    A player is threatening to undertake a DDoS towards the server if they are not given OP or staff, what do you do?:

I immedietly contact higher staff that there is a server sending DDoS threats toward the server and why they are sending those threats. if they are DDoS threats towards a player I will contact higher staff and/or attempt to deal with the situation myself, as I am not scared to get booted offline. I'd rather have it be me then a player on LevaniaMC. ​

To end this application, we would like to know a bit more about you, your best qualities that could help and be related to LevaniaMC.

Any additional information you'd like to share?: I apologize that the application is short, I am not the best at thinking off the top of my head, nor do I expect anyone to accept this, but atleast I have tried.​