There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

Icegoals Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Player Appeals' started by icegoal, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icegoal

icegoal New Member

IGN: icegoal
    Staff Member who banned you: FzG
    Reason why you got banned: Auto Clicker
    Reason why you should be unbanned: Well here i am with the rest of my faction at the ban appeal sections. There are many reasons i should be unbanned first is the auto clicker. Yes i did have a auto clicker in razer snyapse which was closed and i was not using a razer mouse at that time i was using my ibuypower mouse. FzG then said that i was not authorized to use a clicker on Levania. The clicker i have is the exact speed of a normal click on minecraft which would not give me any advantage. I have never used the clicker on Levaniamc . He then didn't say anyword and banned me from the discord. I was reported for "hacking" in pvp by 15 people who are obviously a bit of a dumbo. Anyways hopefully i get unbanned because i was not using a clicker and the pvp is laggy on the server so everyone thinks i'm hacking. Thanks for reading my app! :)

2. Swifta

Swifta New Member

3. icegoal

icegoal New Member

All of my fac has been banned for bs reasons the staff always find a way around to get us banned so that we pay to buy a unban

4. FzG

FzG GANGMEMBER
    Mod

While you're already unbanned I felt the need to reply to this. You admitted to me that you WERE using that mouse, and it was a very fast clicking autoclicker. Not to mention we have a strict 0 tolerance for autoclickers. Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.