There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

KENNETH61999's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by AphexTwin, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AphexTwin

AphexTwin New Member

My IGN: KENNETH61999
    I have no past usernames except this one I've had since I got my account in 2013

My Age: I am 18 years of age!

My timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

How many hours I can play?: I am usually able to play up to around 6 hours a day, about 42 hours a week
    I can increase the hours if needed!

Am I familiar to the server rules?: Of course, I wouldn't apply if I didn't,
    I read the rules several times and will if needed to again.

Skype: I do have a Skype, but I will not share my info on the staff application.

Bans on other servers: I have only been banned once, it was for bug abuse on PrimeMC
    I have also been muted on PrimeMC for inappropriate content although it wasn't in my opinion.

Why choose me over the other applicants?: I am mature and able to handle intense stressful situations, I want to be able to grow with levaniaMC and learn. I have never been staff for any server but don't fret I am responsible enough for this position I assure you, this would be a a tremendous honor! I promise you that if you choose me for staff that I won't disappoint, I'll keep a motivated mindset and positive one as well and I will always be polite and welcome new members. If someone needs help I will be more than glad to help that person out, if someone is hacking or being accused of it I will make sure to know if this person truly is. I will always be nice and never be irrational, I want to be able to become friends with all the players on the server and make sure everyone loves me and I love them.

How would I benefit the server?: Well I think that I would bring positivity to the server, I would make everyone feel at home in levaniaMC everyone on this server is family. I would make sure the server looks good by being nice to every single one of the players, regardless I would also make sure that everyone is happy by taking care of everyone needs. I just want to be able to be a part of this wonderful server, ideally I would love to make everyone happy and everyone get along which I will try my hardest to do! Atlas I know there will times that I'll run into people whom don't agree with each other and have a full blown argument, but I know I can prevent it and will I love happiness and I love peace so I will be a strong advocate of it!

A player is spamming the chat, what would I do?: First I'd warn him/her to slow down and stop saying the same phrase or sentence over and over again, if the person persistently spams after the warning I would mute him/her for 30 Minutes and if him/her continued after the mute I'd mute them for 2 hours and so on.

A player is advertising his server, what would I do?: This is easily a permanent ban, there is no such thing as "Accidental advertising" in my own opinion and if they so happen to want to argue about their ban they can make their appeal on the forums.

Players are fighting in chat, what would I do?: I would try and stop the fight and ask what they were even fighting about, I would let each explain their side of the story and then decide how to resolve the issue and continue on with the server day.

A player told me to kill myself, what would I do?: I would ask the person why him/her said such a thing to me, get the person to explain the reasoning because that person could just be upset with me. If the person was persistent with such harassment even after asking the question, I would ban the person for a day.

A player is telling me that another person is hacking, what would I do?: First I'd ask to see proof and TPA to them, if that person is actually hacking I'd take a recording of it then proceed to permanently ban that said person.

A player is threatening to undertake a DDoS towards the server if they are not given OP or staff, what do you do?: Any sane person would immediately permanently ban him/her, then ask a staff of higher power to blacklist said person.

My best qualities: I have several good traits but a few of them are really helpful I think for the server, firstly I am good at keeping calm in very stressful situations. I am also able to solve fights/problems quickly and prevent arguments from happening, I am also great at communicating with players/people I love talking! I also enjoy just playing on a server I love, and helping others out.

Any additional information?: I've pretty much said everything I needed too, all I hope for is a position on staff thank you all!​

#1 AphexTwin, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  2. MrTaZathura

MrTaZathura New Member

Nice Application! Hope You Get Staff!

MrTaGam3r and AphexTwin like this.
  3. ciphbae

ciphbae Member

good app but would it be possible for you to have more detail and use better word choice

AphexTwin likes this.
  4. AphexTwin

AphexTwin New Member

I appreciate the constructive criticism I will take that into mind, I will look into giving more details and better word choice in the future. I will look over my staff application and see what I can make better of it, thank you!

5. AphexTwin

AphexTwin New Member

I've made some slight changes, mostly grammar fixes and misspellings I feel confident that my application looks good. Again I appreciate the feedback a lot, it helps me majorly! :)

6. MrTaGam3r

MrTaGam3r Member

More detail in
    How would I benefit the server?
    section, it could really help your app out :)
    Besides that nice application, Good luck :)

AphexTwin likes this.
  7. Chilly

Chilly Member

;p oh wow after he corrected you still find something

AphexTwin likes this.
  8. AidanWal

AidanWal Member

Great application, I can see that you really put thought into it :)

AphexTwin likes this.
  9. MrTaGam3r

MrTaGam3r Member

It just seemed short lived, and as i know him half decently i can tell you he can add more on to it with quite a ease.

AphexTwin likes this.
  10. AphexTwin

AphexTwin New Member

Noted and done my good friend, have a wonderful day and thank you! :)

MrTaGam3r likes this.
  11. AphexTwin

AphexTwin New Member

Thank you, I appreciate your positive feedback it definitely helps greatly!

MrTaGam3r likes this.
  12. AphexTwin

AphexTwin New Member

It's quite alright, thank you for defending me! Although constructive criticism will always be around, whether it's good or not. It does help me, and I do much appreciate it and I appreciate you defending me!

13. AphexTwin

AphexTwin New Member

You're a good friend, thank you!

MrTaGam3r likes this.
  14. MrTaGam3r

MrTaGam3r Member

:)

AphexTwin likes this.
  15. AphexTwin

AphexTwin New Member

:p

16. dreamking