There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

MrTaGam3r's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by MrTaGam3r, Jul 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrTaGam3r

MrTaGam3r Member

IGN: MrTaGam3r
    Timezone: Est/Newfoundland time zone

Up to how many hours can you contribute a day?
    :
    Depends on the day, on average around 8 hours but sometimes it may fall too around 3 ( 2 being my lowest 12 being my highest)
    Are you familiar with our server/forum rules?:
    I have read over them three times as of the time of this application.
    Do you have Skype?:
    Yes i do however i do not feel safe publicly posting it as its quite easy to get doxed like that.
    (I would message it too other staff or players if need be)
    Past experiences as staff [Optional]:
    I have been staff on 3 servers, ranks:
    Mod, Helper Helper.
    So i do have past experience but maybe not a lot as of these servers went down after about two months of them being up
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:
    I have a few bans under my belt...
    1st ban: i tried reporting a AFK bug where you would open a chest and it wouldn't kick you for AFK but it looked like i was trying to do it and was trying to teach a staff member how to do it so i got temp banned.
    I was banned for 1 day for saying things that weren't racist but close to it.
    Another ban on a server for a month since i was having a discussion with someone about hacked accounts and then they said if you have access to the accounts email and the account its yours so i said id hack them, and get ownership? to make them think how they're logic works instead it was taken out of context and i was banned.
    Why choose you over the other applicants? [For this response, we expect a minimum of 2 pargraphs]:I do believe i have experience to offer already as others, might only have this as they're first staff application. I also know how to spot hacking as me and my friend test hacks on a test server so we can identify them and the client they are on.
    I also play a lot of the game i'm interested in, and right now it seems to be this server, i would love to be staff because i know the gist on how to do it. will i be the best staff member you have? ill try but that's no guaranteed. will i be a good staff member willing to help anyone who needs it and ban anyone without a bias opinion? that i can guaranteed. I can dedicate a lot of hours when the server needs it the most (Meaning id be a very active staff member). I've played on a lot of factions servers and i get along with the majority of the player-bases... (I know the doesn't write off from the last one making my grammar seem off.)

How would you benefit LevaniaMC?:
    I would be able to ban anyone without a bias opinion.
    I'd be able to help anyone with a straight forward narrow response to they're question.
    i'm a nice person if you treat me nice i feel like i can make a connection with the majority of the players who play the server.

A player is spamming the chat, what would you do?:
    (if there is warning's on this server) Depends on how major the problem is. If the person is spamming a server IP then i'd perm ban for advertising, If the person was just spamming id give 2-3 warning's then a mute (The mute depends on how much they spammed before and after the warnings) if a player is spamming a question id answer the question and ask for him to stop spamming and just pm me next time. (these are the possible outcomes i can think of on the top of my head)
    A player is advertising an ip to his server, what would you do?:
    Its a permanent ban and IP ban so he cant use his bots anymore.
    Two players are fighting in chat, What would you do?:

Give both a temp mute and tell them to not leave they re problems in the chat.
    A player told you to kill yourself, What would you do?:
    This should be a long mute but i'm not sure what the servers policy is on it, for me i'd give the player a 3 day mute with no appeal, (id ss him saying kys of course)
    A player is telling you that a player is hacking, What would you do?:
    Tell him he needs evidence and to post on forums or i would turn on my screen recorder and go see what the problem is myself. (with also telling him he needs evidence to post on forums)
    A player is threatening to undertake a DDoS towards the server if they are not given OP or staff, what do you do?:
    I'd IP ban the person to prevent something like this from happening if it was a major event.
    Kick and mute them if its clear all they are trying to do is get Staff and OP
    and a little extra:
    If they had another players IP and threatened to DDOS that player id mute and kick if it was a clear situation and IP ban if it could go somewhere to the point where they could send a DDOS attack.

#1 MrTaGam3r, Jul 31, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  2. MrTaGam3r

MrTaGam3r Member

As i did not see the top Copy And Paste my age is 15 and i live in Canada Newfoundland and my timezone is EST

3. MrTaGam3r

MrTaGam3r Member

I have realized i didnt copy and paste properly im sorry, if that results in a decline i understand my ign is MrTaGam3r.

4. Tyranitars

Tyranitars New Member

So, let me start this off by saying that I like your reasoning and the fact that you were honest about the bans, however there are a few flaws. Firstly, your grammar is not on point which makes the app look unprofessional. Same with the lower case I's which should be capital to give a professional look. Lastly, the scenario part of the application is barely readable because the color is the same.

P.S. You don't need to reply again to add stuff you can just edit your application post and add them at the top.

5. MrTaGam3r

MrTaGam3r Member

Forgot about the edit thing, used to the old server i played on where if you were to comment about your post it would merge my bad.
    i forgot how to change the colour and im using a new keyboard that i haven't completely gotten used to it and i didnt wanna have to re-write it all.

#5 MrTaGam3r, Jul 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  6. ciphbae

ciphbae Member

More detail and check grammar/punctuation thanks :) good luck

7. MrTaGam3r

MrTaGam3r Member

As i have a new keyboard its harder for me, i checked it over with some type of grammar checker i installed a while back i guess it didnt do a good enough job

8. Azzut

Azzut New Member

You Should add more details to this Scenario
    How would you benefit LevaniaMC?:

9. MrTaGam3r

MrTaGam3r Member

I will later, Thanks :).

10. AidanWal

AidanWal Member

Grammars a bit off but other than that its a solid application. Good luck :)

11. MrTaGam3r

MrTaGam3r Member

Still getting used to my keyboard and didn't have a good grammar checker, Thanks for the constructive criticism :)

12. dreamking

dreamking Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Your application has been declined.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.