There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

My Staff Application for LevaniaMC

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by OGkillakush, Aug 1, 2017.

1. OGkillakush

OGkillakush New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Please state your in-game name: OGkillakush
    How old are you?: 17
    What's your timezone? Central​
    [​IMG]
    Up to how many hours can you contribute a day?:

I am able to contribute as staff for most of the time I spend in game, as far as how much that will be in a daily basis I am not able to provide a specific amount of time. I spend online 3 hours or more per day on average.

EDIT: It seems I've been spending a lot of time on the server lately, I think it's become a bit of an addiction at this point.

Are you familiar with our server/forum rules?:

Yes I am.

Do you have Skype?:

Yes, Please send me a message if more information is needed.

Past experiences as staff [Optional]:

I've never been staff on any Minecraft server, but I've worked for different companies in real life, and I've been able to develop outstanding customer service skills. I've also been playing Minecraft for years, in that time I have gotten to know how servers and their staff team work. I know all the commands used as a member of the staff team.​

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:

I have not.

How would you benefit LevaniaMC?:

Since the moment I joined the Levania community I've fallen in love with it. I am willing to contribute my own in game time to helping as many different players as possible. I respect each individual player and I would never let personal feelings influence my decisions as a member of the staff team. I do things by the book, players caught breaking the server/community rules will receive the corresponding punishment, and players will only be punished when enough evidence is gathered. I am able to record my screen, which I will use to gather video evidence anytime a player is caught breaking the rules.

I respect higher authorities, and will never disobey their commands. I am a reliable and trustable person who is willing to do what he can to keep the Levania community clean. My main priority as a staff member would be keeping the community clean and the game fair for everyone. I will never abuse my powers, and will only use them whenever they are necessary. I follow all of our community rules and expect all other players to do so as well. I understand other people's opinions and would never let them influence my decisions. I also understand my actions have an impact on the LevaniaMC community, due to this I am expected to be professional at all times. I would personally like to say to every single one of you reading this and all of you from the LevaniaMC community, I devote myself to serving the community, and doing what I can to keep the game fair for everyone of you.​
    [​IMG]

In all this scenarios the offender would be punished according to the server rules and punishments which are listed here: http://levaniamc.net/threads/levaniamcs-official-rules.7/

A player is spamming the chat, what would you do?:

1st Offence they would receive a warning, if done again they would receive a 15 minute mute.

A player is advertising an ip to his server, what would you do?:
    If someone unintentionally types a server ip they will receive one only warning / 15 minute mute. If done intentional they will be permanently muted.

Two players are fighting in chat, What would you do?:
    Depending on what is being said I would respond differently, if the fighting is getting out of hand I would simply warn them to stop, something more severe could result in 15 minutes to 1 hour mute.

A player told you to kill yourself, What would you do?:
    Players telling me or anyone to "kys" or anything along those lines would be warned, if the player proceeds they will receive a 15 minutes to 1 hour mute.

A player is telling you that a player is hacking, What would you do?:
    I would gather video evidence of the accused player hacking, once enough evidence is gathered the offender will be permanently banned from the server.

A player is threatening to undertake a DDoS towards the server if they are not given OP or staff, what do you do?:

A player making DDoS accusations would be warned to stop. If a player is kicked offline due to a DDoS attack, the offender will be permanently banned from the server.

[​IMG]

To end this application, we would like to know a bit more about you, your best qualities that could help and be related to LevaniaMC.

I am a trustable, reliable person, who takes his job seriously. I am very dedicated to what I do and I will always do my best to keep others safe. I don't let emotions get the best of me, and am able to work things out with people by simply talking.

Any additional information you'd like to share?:

If any more information is needed from me, please let me know.

Thank you for your time -OGkillaKush ED
    [​IMG]

#1 OGkillakush, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  2. ciphbae

ciphbae Member

more detail but this application format is fire xD good luck

OGkillakush likes this.
  3. OGkillakush

OGkillakush New Member

Thank you, I really appreciate the feedback.

4. Ocarinas

Ocarinas New Member

Put some more under Experience, with that I mean putting more specific information that tells more about your experience as a staff member, specify servers or players or owners.

This is a essential question a lot of staff members seem to look after, they look for dedicated, professional and dedicated staff members to take care of the server.

Wish you good luck, xoxoxo

OGkillakush likes this.
  5. OGkillakush

OGkillakush New Member

Thank you, I'll make sure to add more detail to it.

6. Charlie_051202

Charlie_051202 New Member

7. AidanWal

AidanWal Member

Could use more detail but it is easy to read, Good Luck!!!

OGkillakush likes this.
  8. OGkillakush

OGkillakush New Member

Thank you all for the feedback.

9. AidanWal

AidanWal Member

Keep up the good work :)

OGkillakush likes this.
  10. OGkillakush

OGkillakush New Member

Thank you <3

11. ylti