There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

Opticore's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Opticore, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Opticore

Opticore New Member

Please state your in-game name: Opticore

How old are you?:
    I am 16 years old

What's your timezone?:
    GMT +0

Up to how many hours can you contribute a day?: I am able to contribute around 3-10 hours a day depending on the day as I have football training

Are you familiar with our server/forum rules?
    :
    Yes I am well aware of the server rules etc..

Do you have Skype?
    :
    Yes I have Skype if you need it message me id prefer to keep it private

Past experiences as staff [Optional]
    :
    I used to be staff on the very first Sunraids, Neo is very familiar with me and plenty of others class me as an [OG]. I was demoted due to inactivity as I had family problems that restricted my time from my PC and I didn't get a chance to explain my absence. I am experienced with all the commands etc..

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    :
    No I haven't been banned on any servers before

Why choose you over the other applicants? [For this response, we expect a minimum of 2 pargraphs]
    :

Maturity: I am very mature in everything I do, I tend to joke around with people but when it comes to doing my jobs and tasks I am very focused and mature on everything I do. I like everything being done in a professional manor and getting it out of the way to make sure iv'e time for other people also.

Positivity: Positivity is very important and i'm sure you will agree with me, keeping positive for the server and aiming high for the future of this bring and up-coming server. I am very positive and enjoy the pleasure of helping people with their problems, The feeling of making ones time at the server better and easier is an enjoyment only the staff get to feel.

Communication: I am a very talented communicator and find complicated situations very easy. Its a talent all staff members should have, Getting the server pumped up is what we want and i'm very capable on doing that. should it be Raid Event's, to a Koth.

Time: My time will be a big advantage to the server as I don't really sleep much and I have plenty of time to spend monitoring the server to keep it clear of hatred and racism. Keeping everyone occupied and entertained is important to make it very easy with anything needed.

How would you benefit LevaniaMC?: I will benefit this server with everything I do, Im experienced and very capable of handling heated situations. I will be a very big advantage to the staff team also, my experience is key to help teach other new and fellow staff members what to do in some situations.

A player is spamming the chat, what would you do?: If someone is spamming chat you give him a warning, and if he continues you temp mute him.

A player is advertising an ip to his server, what would you do?
    :
    If a player is spamming an IP in chat you mute him and contact higher staff members to IP Mute or Ban him.

Two players are fighting in chat, What would you do?
    :
    If two players and fighting in chat you warn them both to stop, if they continue and ignore your warnings you mute them both for 15 minutes.

A player told you to kill yourself, What would you do?
    :
    I would temp mute him for death wishes and contact a higher staff member to see what they want to do with him.

A player is telling you that a player is hacking, What would you do?: If someone asked me to come to PvP to see a player hacking I would record and go Invisible so he wouldn't stop as soon as he seen me. If he's hacking i'll tell a higher staff member to ban him and I will give them the evidence to prove it.

A player is threatening to undertake a DDoS towards the server if they are not given OP or staff, what do you do?
    :
    If someone is threatening the to DDoS the server I would mute him and tell a higher staff member to Ban him.

Any additional information you'd like to share?: I would like to wish everyone good luck.

2. FzG

FzG GANGMEMBER
    Mod

+1

Opticore likes this.
  3. Opticore

Opticore New Member

thank you
    Thanks