There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

People duping

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by garr106, Aug 8, 2017.

1. garr106

garr106 New Member

im not calling anyone out specifically but ive been playing on this server for a couple of weeks now and people acuse people of duping but most of it is just because theyre jellous and are teasing. i dont know how it works i havent heard any specifics but if i do ill let u all know. anyways, there are factions that go from like 5 mil to 500 mil in 2 days or very quick time that i dont think u could get to that fast. also i play abt 6 hours+ everday in summer and weekends and i know the people that play when i do and theres people that say they have 50 mil and when i check theyre bal they do, but ive never seen them on before and are in no fac so havent been playing that long i wouldnt think. anyways its a problem and i think its real and needs to be fixed and abusers should be punished fairly
    sincerely
    -garr106

2. OGkillakush

OGkillakush New Member

1. No faction has gone from 5mil to 500mil in 2 days. The factions who you see skyrocket their value are simply placing the spawners they had on their private vaults, and/or are merging with another powerful faction.

2. There is no duplication glitch that works on this server.

3. Getting on Ftop is very easy.

4. All of those "unknown players with millions, are alt accounts of dedicated players.

5. You shouldn't be worrying about other players having an unfair advantage, the staff team is doing a great job punishing those who abuse.

PeterRichard likes this.
  3. PeterRichard

PeterRichard New Member

Pretty much sums it up here but you cant be too sure about not having a poteintial dupe exploit on the server. In my experience I seen amny dupe bypasses. But anyways this does lacks evidence so Im pretty sure no one is duping