There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

PepePvPs unban appeal

Discussion in 'Player Appeals' started by Pepepvps, Sep 2, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pepepvps

Pepepvps New Member

Okay Look FzG Who tf was evading? huh did you even check my IP or are you fucking retarded? im tired of this shit ill just fucking charge back if I don't get unbanned I was not doing anything BUT mute evading then you fucking perm ban me your a shit staff member what did i do to get muted are you retarded first offence is a fucking warning your fucking trash kid how about you fucking break your neck loser banning me for no fucking reason smh your just as bad as fucking ylti Now I want to be unbanned or ill charge back move on to the other server that's over 120$ that is going to leave Bombs balance :) Now I'm expecting to at least have a temp ban if I come back and im still perm banned im going to charge back and move on easy as that i'll give you 24h to change my ban or remove it if not gl losers

MrTaZathura likes this.
  2. Palle

Palle New Member

3. FzG

FzG GANGMEMBER
    Mod

Alright, so don't threaten to chargeback, Bomb doesn't lose chargebacks you'd just get blacklisted in minutes. Second you've been muted 20+ times and nearly 10 previous bans. You're not going to stop mute evading, being racist, and telling people to off themselves. You're staying banned. Locked and denied.

Pepepvps likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.