There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

Robay's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Player Appeals' started by Robay, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robay

Robay New Member

IGN:
    Robay

Staff Member who banned you:
    FzQ (Server Moderator)

Reason why you got banned:
    Using LabyMod 2.8.05, which is a non hacking client to improve the minecraft experience with various mods and customization options.

Reason why you should be unbanned:

On 8/3/2017, I was at koth pvping with my faction, when I combo'd FzQ (staff member who froze me) while we were capping. A few minutes later, after the koth had already ended, he proceeded to freeze me and asked me to join discord, I complied and joined as fast as I could and proceeded to start a screenshare. I did not admit to cheating as I would never cheat nor would I use hacks to give myself an advantage. Once he saw my LabyMod in the screenshare, he told me it was a "Blacklisted Modification" which I never knew of. I was told it was not allowed on the server and I would be banned for using it on the LevaniaMC server. I was immediately banned without him even finishing the screenshare. I was not cheating at the time nor do I ever plan on cheating here, but for some reason a hack-free mod is not allowed on a factions server where many people use clients like that for in-game mods such as keystrokes, togglesneak, and many more. I fully understand it is a blacklisted modification and I will never try using it again here, but one thing I would like to point out is that a few people told me that someone else was warned for using LabyMod unlike me who was immediately punished for having it. I find that unfair and biased, and I never got a reason to why that other person was warned, he literally left the channel and said have a good day. I tried asking higher person on the staff team to why that is a Blacklisted Modification but he proceeded to ban me from the server discord as soon as I tried typing that. I did not break any discord rules, all I was doing was asking for a higher staff member to explain why that is not allowed on the server. I know I'm just going to get a reply saying that it's not allowed so I cannot be unbanned, but maybe somebody can tell me why that other person was warned and I was banned.

I would also like to be unbanned from the server discord as I never broke any discord rules, all I was doing is asking for help. I will not continue to use LabyMod on this server if I am to be unbanned, I fully understand that the staff do not want people using it on the server.

Also, I would like to say that FzQ had the chance to finish the screenshare to look for any cheats but did not do so. I guess getting a good combo means you shouldn't be on the server :/

#1 Robay, Aug 4, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  2. Robay

Robay New Member

3. Blindfolding

Blindfolding New Member

very good application and hope you get unbanned :)

4. SillyBreeze

SillyBreeze New Member

You can hide ghost clients in it.

5. Robay

Robay New Member

Well if he thought I was hiding a ghost client he would've finished the screenshare? He had to finish it but he just closed AnyDesk and said I cannot use labymod.

6. SillyBreeze

SillyBreeze New Member

The first thing you do when you join a server is reading the rules, the rules don't allow it. so there was no reason.

7. FzG

FzG GANGMEMBER
    Mod

We have a strict 0 policy for blacklisted mods, and I didn't need to finish the SS because I had already found something. I'm locking your appeal for now and I'll decide wether to accept later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.