There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

Scam

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by EaglesSmallPP, Aug 1, 2017.

?

Should he be punished or get me stuff i bought

Poll closed Aug 5, 2017.
  1. He needs to give u your stuff

40.0%
  2. Be punish

60.0%
  1. EaglesSmallPP

EaglesSmallPP New Member

IGN:EaglesSmallPP
    Acused IGN: JustVires
    Story: He was selling captain rank crystal for 750k i told him im buying i send him the money and then when we tried to trade the was telling me he gets kicked from trade even tho he just abort the and when i told him that to just drop it he told me hes going afk. and then he just said u get scammed u lost your money. Scam shouldnt be allowed on the server like on every other normal one and rules doesnt say anything about the scamming and he instantly bought something so he cant pay me back. 2017-08-01_18.41.05.png 2017-08-01_18.42.26.png 2017-08-01_18.33.13.png

Early likes this.
  2. Azzut

Azzut New Member

That is basically irl trading he is trading you a rank and he scammed you so.

3. EaglesSmallPP

EaglesSmallPP New Member

He even said in chat that he bought the crystal
    but I didn't screenshot it

4. dreamking

dreamking Admin
    Staff Member Admin

wether he bought the rank, or got it from a crystal doesnt matter. what does matter is that he scammed you ingame. which is allowed.now if he had agreed to a payment of irl money, thats different. but since that is clearly not what happened there is no punishment at this time.

OGkillakush likes this.
  5. Chilly

Chilly Member

tbh i think screenshots shouldnt be allowed anyways they dont give to much proof of what happens and sometimes without a video i bet you the other person that hacked or scammed irl wont get punished

OGkillakush likes this.
  6. MrTaZathura

MrTaZathura New Member

i believe scamming shouldn't be allowed at all, its just scummy and can ruin peoples experience on the server in general :/

7. Aquilliance

Aquilliance New Member

no hate or anything but instead of paying him like a foolish person you could of told him to ah it for 750k so no scam would happen, you should know (if you atleast have played factions, skyblock etc. before) that people scam like crazy normally (if Thye can get away with it), personally i don't like scammers either but i do believe it isn't a reason to perm ban or ban them at all as they are using their ways to foolishly trick people into doing something everyone knows is an obvious scam. in my opinion you should of thought a bit more straight and known paying him foolishly without having the item before paying will include an obvious scam, Theres a reason for the /ah and if i am not mistaking there should also be a /withdraw command so you could trade him the money instead of agreeing to his obvious scam.

8. Ocarinas

Ocarinas New Member

There is always a risk trading in-game money, do /rules and see if scamming is allowed or not first before you do a trade.

TIP: Trade with people you trust

9. AidanWal

AidanWal Member

Sorry that happened bro but that was a bit of a stupid thing to do :(