There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

SillyBreeze's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by SillyBreeze, Aug 1, 2017.

1. SillyBreeze

SillyBreeze New Member

Please state your in-game name: SillyBreeze
    How old are you?: 18
    What's your timezone?: (UTC+02:00) Eastern European Time

Up to how many hours can you contribute a day?:
    Sunday: At least 6 hours (not sure time times during the day, mostly in the afternoon and at night) Monday: About 4 hours (5:00 pm – 9:00 pm) Tuesday: About 7 hours (7:20 am – 10:00 am and 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm) Wednesday: About 4 hours (11:20 am – 12:40 pm and 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm and 9:00 pm – 10:00 pm) Thursday: About 7 hours (7:2o am – 10:00 am and 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm) Friday: About 7 hours (1:00 pm – 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm) Saturday: At least 6 hours (not sure time times during the day, mostly in the afternoon and at night)

60 hours in a week is normal for me.

Are you familiar with our server/forum rules?:

Yes i'm familiar.

Do you have Skype?:
    Yes I do, for 'personal' reasons I won't tell it here. If you want it feel free to pm me!

Past experiences as staff [Optional]:

Yes i have, I've been Moderator on PrimeMC. https://gyazo.com/b2d627c49bda458c0c2d3f948f9a84f5
    Just to add it up, I've been Helper and Moderator on PikaNetwork https://gyazo.com/e4c033565b6e92dcced40c8eb9715538

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:

Sadly I did get banned on PrimeMC, One of them was a false ban because of (hacking) Luckily I could proof it wasn't true. And once for racial slurs, the moderator that banned me didn't believe me about it so he muted me for it.
    https://gyazo.com/59b00fcd373bf10ce0e3214471c4d159

Why choose you over the other applicants? [For this response, we expect a minimum of 2 pargraphs]:

Like you can see I have some experience. I would love to help the server out, is see you guys just started and this can be good for you and me. Of course there is no reason to choose me when there are so many other good applications. However I know I can help you, I have a lot of bans on my name, so you can see I know the rules I know what you can do in 'legit' Minecraft.

How would you benefit LevaniaMC?:
    Like mentioned above, I know the rules, I know what hacks are and what not, I'm really active, likes to help players that need help, has been staff before.

To continue, here are a series of scenarios that could occur on the server and we would like you to respond to. If you are an old, active member, you have probably seen several staff members react differently to the following. We want our staff members to be able to take initiatives depending on the severity of the infraction, which is why we ask you the following. Remember you possess limited permissions that fall under the category of your rank, therefore please answer with adequate punishments.

A player is spamming the chat, what would you do?:
    https://gyazo.com/95df5dab06ac64c2acf2d82837050d2d

1.st offence warn. 2nd offence 15m mute
    A player is advertising an ip to his server, what would you do?:
    https://gyazo.com/746690532950687e827c8ebb72a6e4b7

Intentional: permanent mute. Unintentional: 15-minute mute.
    Two players are fighting in chat, What would you do?:
    I would ask him what is wrong, if there is something I can do so they stop I will do that. if not I will ask them to stop or do it in private messages.
    A player told you to kill yourself, What would you do?:
    https://gyazo.com/c9130a331157627ff6145cd089d6dbfc

1st offence: warning. 2nd offence: 15-minute mute. 3rd offence: 1 hour mute.
    A player is telling you that a player is hacking, What would you do?:
    I would tp to him to see if it is true. off course it will be recorded, if he is indeed hacking. Sometimes when I'm not sure I most likely would send the video to another staff and ask for his help. if not just tell him I can't see any hacks.
    A player is threatening to undertake a DDoS towards the server if they are not given OP or staff, what do you do?:
    https://gyazo.com/d6919a105bf152cccb3c4ddcde3d7cca

Perm ban (this is the same on every server)

To end this application, we would like to know a bit more about you, your best qualities that could help and be related to LevaniaMC.

Any additional information you'd like to share?:
    Honest/Trustworthy
    I was raised to value honesty and being honest is something that is very important to me. This also means I value being viewed as trustworthy. When I make a promise, or give someone my word I will do everything in my power to stick to my word and not break any promises.

Respectful
    Having respect is another thing I was raised to value. I try to be as respectful as I can, even when that respect is not reciprocated. No matter what happens, I work the hardest I can to maintain a respectful tone about my words.

Helpful
    When someone needs help, I try to be as helpful and respond as quickly as I can. If I am unable to give sufficient enough help, I will look more into the issue and find a better solution.

Mature
    Due to life experiences, I have grown up and become more mature than most people my age. I am seen as the mature one in my group of friends at school and try to be as mature as I can in every situation that I face.

Quick Thinking
    When a situation presents itself, good or bad, I try to respond to it as quickly as I can. I think of a way to deal with the situation in the best manner possible.

Empathetic/Sympathetic
    Since I have had a variety of life experiences, my personality has been shaped to be empathetic. When someone is going through something I try to listen and offer any help or assistance I may be. I can also be sympathetic because I have been through many life experiences.

Rational
    When presented with a situation, I try to be as rational as I can. I put my emotions aside, and make the best decision I can. If someone is doing something they are not supposed to be doing, I will give them the proper punishment regardless of who they are.

Friendly
    I am a friendly person. I try to be as nice to everyone as I can, and when I make a mistake or upset someone I try my hardest to correct my mistakes. When someone is new to something I try to be as kind and friendly as possible and help them in any way and just become a friend.

Patient
    Patience is another characteristic that I have that I believe qualifies me for this position. Patience is something that all moderators must have. When multiple people are trying to get my attention at once I try to help them and be as patient with them as I can. When someone does not understand something after I have explained it multiple times I try to rephrase my explanation and be as patient with them as I can.

Works Well With Children
    I am very good at working with kids, and since children play on this I believe that this will help. I volunteer at the local church watching the children every Wednesday, so I have experience with working with children.

Ambitious
    I am very ambitious and create goals and work for those goals no matter what. When I first started playing this server, I saw moderators and helpers being helpful and decided I wanted to do that one day. I have been working for those goals and am very ambitious.

Forgiving
    Forgiveness is something I value. When someone does something that upsets me, I try to be as forgiving and understanding as I can. I don’t keep grudges, and when something happens I forgive people.

Fast Learner
    When faced with a task that I do not know how to perform, I learn quickly. Learning is something I have always enjoyed, and something that I am good at. I pick things up quickly.

2. Azzut

Azzut New Member

Maybe add more details to How would you benefit LevaniaMC?:
    other than that +1

3. SillyBreeze

SillyBreeze New Member

Thanks for looking at my application, I will take a look at it when I have the time.

4. Azzut

Azzut New Member

Oii Np i look at most peoples staff application :p

SillyBreeze likes this.
  5. Plutoreno

Plutoreno New Member

Just to note, SillyBreeze/BramOG was kicked off of the staff team on PrimeMC for extreme harassment of players, doxing, and abusing commands including banning enemies. I believe I still have screenshots of him sending pictures of diseased penises and telling a player quote "The biggest mistake your dad made was cumming inside of your whore mother"

Also: Sillybreezes extreme lack of comprehension of the english language inhibits him to be an effective helper. He has consistently muted and banned players simply on misunderstanding english.

#5 Plutoreno, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    latebreeze likes this.
  6. Azzut

Azzut New Member

Oh Sh!t.

7. SillyBreeze

SillyBreeze New Member

Now the thing is, I resigned. I never did any extreme harassment even tho you did, if needed I'll just post it on your application. Never did 'doxing' neither did I abuse to ban enemies.

However, this is a new server and a new start.

Still thanks for replying,

8. latebreeze

latebreeze New Member

I personally know Sillybreeze when he was a staff on PrimeMC he was the only staff that had courage to check on all server for hacker and to help players he told me his problem about his computer lagging so he had to resign he was top staff member and he had most hours in and he had about 2k bans in hacker etc

9. Plutoreno

Plutoreno New Member

Here we are, just in case it sounds too crazy to believe (Keep in mind this is from a moderator to a player):
    http://imgur.com/a/0HSWW

This happened hours before he went on a banning spree and was forced to step down for extreme corrupt activity.

10. Plutoreno

Plutoreno New Member

http://imgur.com/a/P8uLD

I think this breaks both the racism rule and the suicidal threats rule, if you needed any more info at this point
    :^)

11. ciphbae

ciphbae Member

it was good until i seen those screenshots. we dont need immature people like that on the staff team :)

MrTaZathura likes this.
  12. SillyBreeze

SillyBreeze New Member

Now the thing is those messages were not towards you, my friend latebreeze asked me what glans was, so that the picture, and that I said I found you and your dad was because of Facebook, if needed let's post the links?

For the second 'screenshot' that isn't even me.
    Here is proof that it's not me. https://gyazo.com/a89f8e1a7a645ee3076d2907d8a0e362

Now let me ask you, what is the reason you do not want me on the team. it wasn't my fault you got banned on another server while I was a moderator, I can't help most of your friends were starting flame wars and didn't stop when an admin asked it, I can't help some got banned for hacking even tho every hacker gets recorded.

13. AidanWal

AidanWal Member

Great application, very professional and easy to read +1

SillyBreeze likes this.
  14. SillyBreeze

SillyBreeze New Member

Thanks for taking a look at my application !

15. AidanWal

AidanWal Member

16. Aquilliance

Aquilliance New Member

a lot of beef have happened in this chat, didn't really take time to read the actual application as the beef in the comments was too high for me to start reading other stuff. i see that there is "proof" of you being immature etc. but i believe that doesn't matter at all as it was in a discord chat and not on the server forums etc. if the discord was for the server though and it was you then it's something else, but as if what i can see it is done outside from the server // send in a factions discord for the server and not actually their discord.

17. SillyBreeze

SillyBreeze New Member

Thanks for commenting, sadly you didn't take time to read the application.

18. Aquilliance

Aquilliance New Member

ill read it when i get some more time.

SillyBreeze likes this.
  19. Early

Early New Member

I was on the server Silly Breeze was staff on and while yes all of Plutoreno's group got banned by him it was good reasoning and with evidence. advertising, harassment, hack threats, charge back (because of Pluto), and racial slurs. Also I have seen what you said was far worse Pluto. Finally, Silly Breeze knows the English language pretty well. In the time I have talked to him on discord and in chat one of the only words I have seen him not know is elevators. Ps. you said doxing (just noticed this before I hit send). If anything, that was me. And I sent YOU the link to YOUR facebook which isnt really doxing since I shared it with no one else.

20. SillyBreeze

SillyBreeze New Member

Thankd for reading my application !