There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

Staff App xReverseOffcial

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by xReverseOffcial, Aug 13, 2017.

1. xReverseOffcial

xReverseOffcial New Member

How old are you?:13
    What's your timezone?:central
    Up to how many hours can you contribute a day?:5
    Are you familiar with our server/forum rules?:yes
    Do you have Skype?:yes
    Past experiences as staff [Optional]:i used to own a server i was staff on alot of servers
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:nope
    Why choose you over the other applicants? [For this response, we expect a minimum of 2 pargraphs]:Im very good at being staff. im a friendly person. im very Respectful to others. i can help make the server Great. i can stop hackers. i know commands. im a good builder.
    How would you benefit LevaniaMC?:i can help the server out with problems or hacker/cheaters i can build stuff for the server i can shou out the server A player is spamming the chat, what would you do?:Temp Mute for 5mins after 3 warnings if they dont stop il tempmute for 15mins if the dont stop then it will be a 30min then a temp ban
    A player is advertising an ip to his server, what would you do?:mute the tempban for 1week Advertising/Spamming
    Two players are fighting in chat, What would you do?:ask them nicly to stop if any talk back tempmute them and if there still salty temp ban
    A player told you to kill yourself, What would you do?:temp ban 2weeks staff disrespect
    A player is telling you that a player is hacking, What would you do?:Watch the player intill i see proof then confront the play to see if there hacking maybe ss them then temp ban if they admit to hacks if they dont its a ban
    A player is threatening to undertake a DDoS towards the server if they are not given OP or staff, what do you do?:Ipban them

2. FzG

FzG GANGMEMBER
    Mod