There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

Staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by HanJeaTin1, Aug 8, 2017.

1. HanJeaTin1

HanJeaTin1 New Member

ingame name:HanJeaTin
    Timezone:UTC+03:00
    i'd be able to play for 4-7 hours a day
    Are you familiar with our server/forum rules?: i am, i do know the rules.
    Do you have Skype?: indeed,danny18926.
    Past experiences as staff: i maybe wasnt a staff in any server, but i did want to become one. i learned from other staff members from other servers to improve my skills as a future staff.
    Why choose you over the other applicants?: Beacuse im giving a lot of thought to being a staff member and im very mature and fair, also i wont let you down and even if i will be punished for any reason i'd accept it and learn from it. and i can advertise aswell.
    How would you benefit LevaniaMC?:i'd be able to benefit to your server by watching over the players and banning hacker, i wont false ban any player and i'd ill help any person who would ask for my help as a staff member, i will do my best to assure the players will feel comfortable in the server.
    A player is spamming the chat, what would you do?: at first ill warn him and then ill mute for up to 15 minutes and at the third time ill mute him for an hour
    A player is advertising an ip to his server, what would you do?:ill ip ban him so he cant come from his alts and advertise again
    Two players are fighting in chat, What would you do?: ill them both to calm down but if they wont ill mute them.
    A player told you to kill yourself, What would you do?:ill tell him that messages like that may really make pepole hurt them self and ill tell him that if he'll proceed ill have to mute him.
    A player is telling you that a player is hacking, What would you do?: ill inspect the suspect (ill watch him and ban him if i find it to be right
    A player is threatening to undertake a DDoS towards the server if they are not given OP or staff, what do you do?: i will not take the risk of banning him,beacuse if he's not lying he can ddos the server,
    so at first ill try to talk with him about it and if it will not work ill send him to the "higher ups" to decide what to do with him.

2. amit

amit New Member

Kind player 1+