There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

Staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Decaste, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Decaste

Decaste New Member

Please state your in-game name: Decaste
    How old are you?: 17
    What's your timezone?: CST

Up to how many hours can you contribute a day?: 5-10 hours
    Are you familiar with our server/forum rules?: Very simple rules. just about the same as other servers. Not hard to understand
    Do you have Skype?: No, Discord though. Decaste#5220
    Past experiences as staff [Optional]: about a year ago I was admin on a growing server but it shut down
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Hypixel cause my account got compromised and someone tried logging into hypixel through my account
    Why choose you over the other applicants? [For this response, we expect a minimum of 2 pargraphs]: Honestly I tend to want to help others and be a nice person most the time but when someone does something wrong I like to reason with them but if they dont want to reason with me about a small offense and take it to more extreme levels I will handle the situation with a minor offense. (mute/timeout/ban if needed)
    How would you benefit LevaniaMC? I am a streamer so with me streaming I can grow my channel along with help grow the server by having my viewers get on the server!

A player is spamming the chat, what would you do?: Mute for a specific time
    A player is advertising an ip to his server, what would you do?: temp ban
    Two players are fighting in chat, What would you do?: mute both players for a specific time
    A player told you to kill yourself, What would you do?: Mute the player for a specific time
    A player is telling you that a player is hacking, What would you do?: Investigate the situation and take action if needed (ban)
    A player is threatening to undertake a DDoS towards the server if they are not given OP or staff, what do you do?: Ban and contact Bomb (Owner) ASAP

2. SillyBreeze

SillyBreeze New Member

PLEEZZZ add details howlyyyy