There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

Staff apply: zakman231990

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by amit, Aug 8, 2017.

1. amit

amit New Member

How old are you?: 15
    What's your timezone?: UTC+03:00
    Up to how many hours can you contribute a day?: 6Hours
    Are you familiar with our server/forum rules?: Yes!
    Do you have Skype?: Yes
    Past experiences as staff [Optional]: i was a staff in 3 server one of them was famous im good builder too.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No
    Why choose you over the other applicants? [For this response, we expect a minimum of 2 pargraphs]:
    I think i am a better applicant than others because i will play a lot of time in your server and keep hackers away i have a lot of friends in my skype,discord and teamspeak so i will advertise your server too i think i can contribute a lot to your server because i was a staff in other servers and i have more experience :D thanks a head
    How would you benefit LevaniaMC?:i would catch a lot of hackers and advertise your server i have a lot of experience

A player is spamming the chat, what would you do?:1st offence: warning. 2nd offence: 15-minute mute.
    A player is advertising an ip to his server, what would you do?:Intentional: permanent mute. Unintentional: 15-minute mute.
    Two players are fighting in chat, What would you do?:i will tell them to stop. if they arent stoping i will warn or then then mute for 15min
    A player told you to kill yourself, What would you do?:1st offence: warning. 2nd offence: 15-minute mute. 3rd offence: 1 hour mute.
    A player is telling you that a player is hacking, What would you do?: i will check the player and if he is hacking i will perm ban him
    A player is threatening to undertake a DDoS towards the server if they are not given OP or staff, what do you do?: Perm ban