There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

Tooting's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Tooting, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Tooting

Tooting New Member

IGN
    Tooting (Previous IGN'S: https://namemc.com/profile/Tooting.4 )

How Old Are You?

My birthday is March 4, 2003, and I am currently 14 despite my age I am very mature.

What's Your Timezone?
    I live in Eastern Standard Time ( EST )

How many hours can you contribute a day?
    I usually get off of school at 2:40 p.m and I am home by 3 p.m I can play up to 4-5 hours a night. I can also play about 2-3 hours in the morning ( 5 a.m to 7 a.m )

Are you familiar with the forums/server?

I am semi-familiar with the server as I joined not to long ago but I'm very familiar with factions as I have played it for many many maps. I am pretty familiar with the forums as I have been scrolling through the forums since I have joined the server.

Do you have skype?
    Yes, I have skype, Teamspeak, discord, telegram, and I can give out my phone number to anyone who needs it.

Past experience as staff?
    FaithfulMC- I was staff on FaithfulMC twice. The first time I was staff on Faithful I was a helper for 2-3 months and had a ton of bans and mutes because I was always on. The second time I was staff on Faithful the server would average 300 people and I was a Moderator. Not only was I a moderator but I had the most legit bans, mutes, and warns out of all the Mods and helpers.
    CometMC- CometMC was me and my cousin's server. CometMC was a factions server now we didn't get very many players I still learned a lot about factions and various other commands to help me fulfill a staff role on any other server.
    Although I have not had any other experience of being staff on any other server's I know a lot of commands and ways to deal with players.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any other server?
    As of recent I have not been banned/punished on any server's. Way back when I started playing I was banned for cheating on my other account for cheating and I admit I was cheating but it was way back in 2011 when I had just bought the game.

Why should you be chosen over other applicants?
    I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because I know what I'm doing and don't constantly need help with stuff. I believe I should be chosen because I am not a giving up kind of person ( I don't like to give up on stuff if I can't do it I like to try till I figure it out. ) I believe I should be chosen because I am a very outgoing and easy to get along with person. I believe I should be chosen because I am always online and always available to help someone if needed. I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because I plan on staying loyal to the server and not talking bad about it behind its back. I also believe I should be chosen because I can record all my bans and give proof to all my bans, mutes, and warns. I believe I should be picked over other applicants because I am a really good staff member as I have been told many times by many people.

I believe I should be chosen as a staff member because I work my hardest and am always trying to get work done instead of sitting around and waiting for someone to tell me what to do. I believe I should be chosen because I will make sure to stay active on the forums ( What most staff forget to do ) I also believe I should be chosen because I will make sure to be updated on staff things such as when meetings are going to be, players that we should watch out for, and new staff members.

How would you benefit LevaniaMC?
    I could benefit LevaninaMC by bringing suggestions to the server to help the server improve. I could also benefit LevaniaMC by bringing my knowledge of HCF over to the server most likely increasing player count. I believe I could benefit LevaniaMC by making sure everyone on the server is having a good time and not dreading playing on the server because a hacker killed them and stole their gear, or a hacker x-rayed their base and they lost everything. I also think I would benefit the server because I can learn the rules inside and out which over most people will help the server a lot.

A player is spamming chat what do you do?
    If a player is spamming chat ( Spam is saying the same thing more than 3 times in a minute or less ) I would give them a warning for spam. If they don't stop after getting warned I will give them a temp-mute ( Mute would be someone between 10-15 mins depends on what he is spamming) If the spam continues after that I would give them a perm-mute.

A player is advertising an IP to a server. What do you do?
    If the player were to advertise an IP to any server that is not LevaniaMC I would give him a temp-mute ( I would give him a 15-20 min mute for advertising an IP ) If he didn't stop after a temp-mute I would give them a perm-mute for advertising.

Two players a fighting in chat. What do you do?
    I would simply just type a warning to both of them and try to resolve the problem if I tell them both to stop and the continue to fight I would give them both a temp-mute ( temp mute would probably be 5-10 mins depending on what it's about ).

A player told you to kill yourself. What do you do?
    I would give the player a temp-mute for death-threats because that is beyond unacceptable ( I would also clear chat if I had the perms so players wouldn't have to see that ). If they player were to continue after being temp-muted I would give them a perm-mute.

A player is telling you that a player is hacking. What do you do?
    If I was told a player was hacking I would teleport to the player in vanish and watch over the player to make sure if I don't believe the player is hacking I would teleport away and wait a few mins and teleport again.

A player is threating to DDOS the server if they do not get OP/Staff. What do you do?
    I would simply stall the player and ask an Owner or Admin what to do as I wouldn't want the server to get Ddosed. ( I would only ask higher staff as I have never ran into this situation and the server really get ddosed ).

Any extra information?
    Here I would like to tell you a little more about myself. I'm a small town kid who loves playing minecraft with his friends. Im constantly looking for new things to do such as help servers by being staff. I love to help poeple and am a very happy and outgoing kid. But thats pretty much it I would also like to thank you for taking the time out of your day and reading my application. Have a wonderful day!!

yay likes this.
  2. yay

yay New Member

Trustworthy guy +1

Tooting likes this.
  3. Tooting

Tooting New Member

Thanks yay <3