There are currently others playing on play.levaniamc.net

xJuststrqfe_ scammed by Tohrzy.

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by xJuststrqfe_, Aug 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. xJuststrqfe_

xJuststrqfe_ New Member

I was just finding a spot for my base, and Tohrzy asked ''Any want a rank'' so I said yes, I want a rank then he said okay 500k for captain rank. I said sure. He said half half you pay me 250k and after another 250k. So I paid him 250k and i already thought he was scamming me so I made scvreenshot. I still dont have the rank, but I did pay him.

In the screen we had a conversation about the rank etc. I dind't put them in order but i think this is enough evidence to get him banned and get me my 250k back

Attached Files:

2. Aquilliance

Aquilliance New Member

in the rules it doesn't state that scamming like that is punishable, if he was meant to buy you the rank through the store it's something different (didn't look through screenshots to see if he was meant to buy you it through their store) also as you said you knew he most likely was scamming, so instead of just taking screenshots you should of read the rules and been 100% sure that it is punishable instead of assuming it, as not all servers punish people that do it. and even irl scamming isn't actually been stated as a punishable thing on their rules on the forums. in my opinion they should update the rules so atleast irl trading/scamming is bannable//punishable.

3. AidanWal

AidanWal Member

Scamming is allowed bro :(

4. xJuststrqfe_

xJuststrqfe_ New Member

He was meant to buy
    Me "captain rank" he also said do want a screenshot of my paypal balance.

5. xJuststrqfe_

xJuststrqfe_ New Member

From to store

6. xJuststrqfe_

xJuststrqfe_ New Member

Lol scamming is stated as punishable irl.